News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

23 jan 2006

Firefox ignores me

On my laptop from work Firefox is really bugging me. It seems that the beast has a mind of its own, it totally ignores me.

I'm not able to move through text fields using the arrow-, home- or end- keys. Copying links from one program to another is also a big hastle, first I have to copy the link location into notepad or wordpad or whatever editor and then I can paste it into the the addressbar. I don't have to make a copy from the URL in notepad but I only have to copy it there before copying it in the addressbar. Really don't know what's happening here. Deinstallation, another version nothing works. And at home Firefox is just doing fine!

Maybe I've installed the wrong software? Maybe I installed Firedonkey instead, have to check :-)

Tags: , ,