News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

20 nov 2006

'Second Life' hit by worm | News.blog | CNET News.com

Run for your lives a gigantic worm is attacking 'Second Life'. I am imagining an enormous worm destroying buildings and eating avatars and the blood is splashing on the PC screens... . But now apparently it's a computer-kind-of worm leaving golden rings behind in the game. Come on guys when in Rome... . I would have made a 3D worm that is all I wanted to say. 

Link to 'Second Life' hit by worm | News.blog | CNET News.com

Tags: