News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

4 okt 2006

Microsoft Zune digital media player

Tags:

There are already a lot of media players on the market, the most famous one is the well-known iPod. Now Microsoft tries to enter the market with their own player called the Zune. In Dutch it resembles very much the word "zoen" which means kiss in English. But hell I don't want a kiss from this ugly thing... . At first sight it looks like the iPod, but at a second glance it looks just like a cheap rip off. Wait I am not talking about the specs or the features, because they look okay to me, but the casing is so damn ugly. Microsoft please have a quick look at the iPods and the Creatives out there - they are not great but they certainly aren't ugly. The Zune is! 

Link to Photo Galleries > Microsoft Zune digital media player