News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

8 aug 2005

CD's to buy

Below are some fine CD's I am going to buy. Is this to put in your blog I hear you say ? Yes, because I have to remind the titles and I cannot write it down anywhere except here. But maybe you like them too.

Green Day - American Idiot
Coldplay - X & Y
The white stripes - get behind me satan
Barenaked Ladies - all their greatest hits
hootie & the blowfish - hootie & the blowfish
3 doors down - seventeen days
U2 - City of blinding lights

By the way, listeners of the radioshow "De Afrekening" from "Studio Brussel" can download podcasts of the show from now on.