News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

13 mrt 2006

@Cebit - The cocktail robot on rails

No it has nothing to do with Ruby on rails, it's a robot, constructed from Lego bricks, that can make a cocktail of your choice. You just tell the robot the cocktail you'd like.



It would be really great if I could also ask him/her to make my dinner, clean the house, wash my car, etc. But I already have a wife for those things... no darling I really love you and I wouldn't want a robot to replace you.

Tags: , , ,