News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

1 sep 2006

PSP GPS and cam get Japanese prices / release dates - Engadget

Ok now we are talking... . Maybe my dream will become true some day, skyping with my PSP. Well in november Sony will bring out the first PSP cameras - Japanese market. So dudes from skype contact these guys from Sony and make my wet dream come true.

And apparently they also made a GPS receiver for the PSP which will come out in december at least for the Japanese market. But it will come without any GPS software?! Will it be made available in firmware updates? And how will the input be handled?! The PSP has no touch screen only a couple of buttons, I hope they have some intelligent usability engineers to come up with a good mechanism.

If you want some pictures, follow the link below!

Link to PSP GPS and cam get Japanese prices / release dates - Engadget



Tags: , , ,