News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

21 aug 2005

Spam on this blog

Spammers leave my blog alone !

On my previous post I've got a comment, actually it wasn't a comment but some bloody spam. I am already a bit used to the spam I get in my mailbox, actually I filter it out so I don't even notice it. I only see mails in my inbox from people that are in my address book or from people to which I've already sent an email to. But what can I do about it on my blog. I can make sure people can't post comments to my blog entries, but hé what's the purpose of blogging anyway. It's meant in the first place, I think, to share opinions and feelings with others, so if I don't let people place comments on my blog postings there is no use in blogging anyway. Maybe I should give my friends and relatives only access to my blog to post comments, but I don't want to keep track of some kind of ACL list for my blog.

So I ask all bloody spammers to change their attitudes and stop spamming, leave us bloggers alone if you don't have something constructive to say.

Yours truly,
The anti-spammer dude

1 Comments:

At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Jan said...

Apparantly Blogger has some spammer blocking utility I did not know about. It's called word verification and you can read about it here

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home