News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

6 sep 2006

Noah Kalina everyday

When you look back to photographs of yourself of about 6 years ago, sometimes you cannot imagine how much you have changed. Noah Kalina, who is a photographer in New York city, took a picture of him every day during 6 years and made a small movie of it.

I am going to try it with my 2 daughters, so that I can see them really growing up. Now people tell me how much they changed since last time they saw them. But for me it is like I don't see that much of a change but if just would take a photo everyday or every week, the evolution will certainly be visible to my eyes as well.

You certainly have to check out his web site because he has a lot of nice pictures on it as well.

Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:54 p.m., Anonymous Anoniem said...

the guy is one of the few genius' of our time. i thought it was beautiful. all the best

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home