News of the world

This blog is in the first case meant for myself so I don't forget interesting stuff. So you will find lots of useless topics, but there will certainly be also readings that might interest you. Lots of the items will go about my family, things we do or don't do but also about software, cars, gadgets, music, etc ... .

28 sep 2005

HotWheels; Storytelling for kids

Usually when I arrive at home from work I ask my little daughter how her day was. Although she is not able to respond yet, it seems that she wants to tell me that everything was fine, or she shows me her knee or hand to show me she fell.

I would love it if she could show me some highlights of her day. This could be made possible, there's a guy who transformed a car toy into a vehicle for telling stories. Kids just play with the car and with a push on a button a camera inside the car is activated and starts recording. And afterwards these recordings can be shown on a TV set.



I can imagine buidling such a camera into a doll or a teddy bear which my daughter could carry around so I can have a quick glimpse at what happened during her day.

src: www.3eyes.co.uk